Five-Step Fundraising Power Play
- 1. Schedule
- Determine firm start and end dates for your campaign. Bailey suggests that suggest that you schedule a total of five weeks: three weeks for selling and two weeks for delivery/distribution. Be sure to discuss with your team any possible campaign schedule conflicts that could sidetrack your fundraising efforts.
- 2. Apply
- Request your FREE Sampling Kit and host a Popcorn Tasting Event for your team to spark campaign excitement. Submit your completed Fundraising Application and Tax Exemption Form, and Bailey will ship all the materials you need to launch your campaign.
- 3. Sell
- Host a Fundraiser Kickoff Meeting to distribute Order Forms, Selling Tips, and Parent Letters to your team. Excitement is highest at the beginning of your campaign, so encourage your group to begin selling immediately! Follow our Chairperson’s Guide for a step-by-step roadmap to achieving your fundraising goal.
- 4. Order
- When your campaign sales period is over, collect the Order Forms and money from your sellers. Tally the items sold from the individual Order Forms and submit a single campaign Order Form to Popcornopolis along with your order payment. A Popcornopolis representative will confirm your order and deliver it you within two weeks of processing your payment.
- 5. Distribute
- When your Popcornopolis order arrives, gather your team to batch the individual orders. Host a Popcorn Pickup Day to distribute the orders to your sellers; encourage them to deliver their orders as soon as possible. When you raise $5,000 or more, Bailey will throw a popcorn party for your team of fundraising champions, and he will PERSONALLY deliver a giant check to celebrate your success!
Questions? Call (844) FUND-POP to speak with a fundraising representative.