5 Easy Steps to Success
- 1. Schedule
- Determine firm start and end dates for your campaign. We suggest that you schedule a total of five weeks: three weeks for selling and two weeks for delivery/distribution. Be sure to discuss with your team any possible campaign schedule conflicts that could sidetrack your fundraising efforts.
- 2. Apply
- Submit your completed Fundraising Application and Tax Exemption Form, and we will ship all the materials you need to launch your campaign.
- 3. Sell
- Host a Fundraiser Kickoff Meeting to distribute Order Forms, Selling Tips, and Parent Letters to your team. Excitement is highest at the beginning of your campaign, so encourage your group to begin selling immediately! Follow our Chairperson’s Guide for a step-by-step roadmap to achieving your fundraising goal.
- 4. Order
- When your campaign sales period is over, collect the Order Forms and money from your sellers. Tally the items sold from the individual Order Forms and submit a single campaign Order Form to Popcornopolis along with your order payment. A Popcornopolis representative will confirm your order and deliver it you within two weeks of processing your payment.
- 5. Distribute
- When your Popcornopolis order arrives, gather your team to batch the individual orders. Host a Popcorn Pickup Day to distribute the orders to your sellers; encourage them to deliver their orders as soon as possible. Remember to thank your campaign supporters!
Questions? Call (844) FUND-POP to speak with a fundraising representative.