For popcorn lovers who follow a gluten free lifestyle, all our products and entire production facility are Gluten Free certified.
Popcornopolis only pops using the highest quality GMO Free Corn in each of its irresistible varieties.
We use only the purest cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup to naturally sweeten your treats.
We passed on hydrogenated oils, opting for luscious coconut oil to please your palate.
Coconut oil adds rich, full flavor to your popcorn.
Our iconic cone package keeps your popcorn fresh for 9 months when properly sealed without added preservatives.
- 1. Schedule
- Determine firm start and end dates for your campaign. We suggest that you schedule a total of five weeks: three weeks for selling and two weeks for delivery/distribution. Be sure to discuss with your team any possible campaign schedule conflicts that could sidetrack your fundraising efforts.
- 2. Apply
- Submit your completed Fundraising Application , and we will ship all the materials you need to launch your campaign.
- 3. Sell
- Host a Fundraiser Kickoff Meeting to distribute Order Forms, Selling Tips, and Parent Letters to your team. Excitement is highest at the beginning of your campaign, so encourage your group to begin selling immediately! Follow our Chairperson’s Guide for a step-by-step roadmap to achieving your fundraising goal.
- 4. Order
- When your campaign sales period is over, collect the Order Forms and money from your sellers. Tally the items sold from the individual Order Forms and submit a single campaign Order Form to Popcornopolis along with your order payment. A Popcornopolis representative will confirm your order and deliver it you within two weeks of processing your payment.
- 5. Distribute
- When your Popcornopolis order arrives, gather your team to batch the individual orders. Host a Popcorn Pickup Day to distribute the orders to your sellers; encourage them to deliver their orders as soon as possible. Remember to thank your campaign supporters!